How Rainbow PDF Print Driver Works
Create a PDF file just like you print…
- CHOOSE PRINT FROM THE FILE MENU.
In the Print dialog, select “Rainbow PDF Print Driver 4.0” as the Printer Name
- SELECT O.K.
SELECT FROM 7 DIFFERENT OPTIONS FOR YOUR PDF.
Click the Properties button in the Print dialog
- WHEN THE PRINT DIALOGUE BOX REAPPEARS JUST SELECT OK.
Your PDF will be created in the Folder you specified
*** You may also create PDF’s by clicking the convenient button on your Microsoft “Add-Ins” tool bar.
Customize your PDF’s with our easy to use Setting Screen…
- Add watermarks to send vivid messages like urgent, confidential, or draft.
- Add passwords to control information access restrict editing or prevent copying.
- Reduce the file size and compress images to free up attachment space and reduce loading time in e-mails.
- Optimize for fast web and best document viewing.