April 13, 2015
– OSDC V5.2 MR3 release
The following issues have been corrected:
1) Conversion from Word
- A space was shown as “.” in Korean document.
- Borders overlapped and one line was missing.
- There was a problem with language processing and the appropriate character was not been substituted.
- The color of the border was different from the original.
- There was a problem with page boundary processing and some objects were missing.
- The character in the field of table contents wasn't being output.
- There was a problem with word wrapping processing in the layout frame and the character overlapped.
- The output position of the line with parentheses was wrong.
- The character in the HYPERLINK field wasn't being output.
- Text in the nested form field was missing.
- A crash occurred when processing the incorrect document that could not be read in Word.
- An image that had unexpected data wasn't output.
- The position of the apostrophe in Korea was not correct.
2) Conversion from Excel
*PDF output failed. (0x2)” error while converting an print dialog.
*Unexpected background color was shown in the cell.
3) Conversion from PowerPoint
*In the converted PDF, the coloring of the table cells were completely off.
4) Conversion from RTF
*Hyphenation marks were missing.
5) Conversion to SVG
- There was a problem with the downsampling processing in the PNG file and the SVG display collapsed.
- Text in horizontal writing mode was output in vertical writing.
- An error occurred when converting an image with gradient.
6) Image Conversion
*A different color was output while converting PPT to JPEG.
*The maintenance upgrade didn't remove old file
*256bit aes encryption could lead to some of the pages in the pdf being blank.