February 22, 2016
OSDC V5.2 MR6 release
The following issues have been enhanced:
1) Conversion from Excel
– Modified so that date and date/time fields are correctly formatted in the user's locale.
The following issues have been corrected:
1) Conversion from Word
- Hanging indentation was not correctly processed.
- There was a problem with field output processing in a cell.
- The object was not right aligned with the grouped text.
- The text that was displayed normally above the shape was not displayed.
- A table overlapped the WordArt object due to the problem in processing of the alignment.
- The paragraph was placed incorrectly due to the problem in wrapping the layout frame.
- The columns that had different column width was not converted correctly.
- A list was not indented correctly when a hanging indent was specified.
- A list label was shown in italic by referring to the style of the text incorrectly.
- There is a problem with reference processing of a table style, the background color of a cell was not displayed.
- Unnecessary characters were sometimes outputted with the date of a field code.
- A footnote dropped due to the problem in the processing of footnote reference number.
- Text was left aligned even if the center alignment was specified.
- The cell width differed from the original.
- A table border disappeared when different style of borders were in a table.
- Ruled lines of a layout frame were outputted doubly.
- When the document is converted the result document has a line through the heading that wasn't in the original document.
- An extra lines appeared in the footer.
- WordArt object was incorrectly placed.
- WordArt object in the textbox was outputted outside.
- Shading specified in a text box was not effective.
- A shape in a header/ footer was not correctly outputted.
- A wrong error message was returned by misjudging the file type.
- The type of border was incorrect, or the border was not outputted at all.
2) Conversion from Excel
- Cell borders were not outputted when the dimension of a cell was not correctly set in the Excel file.
- Text in a cell was misaligned because a white-space was incorrectly processed.
- Text in a balloon overflowed.
3) Conversion from RTF
- The resulting PDF output lost the bullet points in the unordered list.
- The picture, and the table were all lost when converting RTF to SVG, the problem was resolved by changing the default page size of A4 to letter.
- The frames that had text inside seemed to be rendered at the wrong position.
- The xlspaper option did not work correctly and resulted in the wrong page numbers.
- Characters overlapped in a text box without breaking a line.
4) Conversion from PowerPoint
– Text was outputted in a wrong position when a shape was next to it.
- The environment variable set when installing OSDC was incorrect.
- The background was filled in color due to the problem in processing the Vector image, such as EMF.
- Images in the slide were not visible in output when the mineType was unknown.
- Text and images dropped due to the problem in processing the down-sampling.
- The color was inverted when converting TIFF to PDF.
- The only size of the beginning page differed when converting Multi TIFF to PDF.
- When PDF was embedded in a comment of EMF, an error returned.
- The position of the labels in an Excel graph was incorrect.