December 8, 2016
V6.0 MR1 release
The following issues have been corrected:
1) Conversion from Word
- The line break was incorrect in the converted document.
- The header and images are missing.
- The font size changed due to the problem in processing the field code.
- The table across the page was outputted wrong in the second page.
- The position of the balloon was incorrect due to the incorrect space between lines.
- The grouped shapes are outputted incorrectly.
- Objects are outputted repeatedly.
- The column numbers are not converted correctly in some European documents.
- An extra page was generated due to the image that exceeds the margin height.
- Some parts are missing according to the header/footer heights.
2) Conversion from Excel
- The file name and the date format in the header/footer were not correctly reflected.
- It's now available to print when #error occurred in print range settings, that was formerly outputted in blank.
- The font setting reverted to the default when there was a merged cell went across multiple pages.
- Text in the cell was not correctly aligned.
3) Conversion from RTF
- The page header was missing.
-The descriptions in Restriction were added.
1) [Format Cells] – [Alignment] – [Vertical] -[Justify] and [Distributed] are not supported.
2) Date and Time formats that begin with an asterisk (*) as the [Type] aren't connected with anything specified for an operating system.