July 10, 2018
– OSDC V6.1 MR3 release
The following issues have been corrected.
Vulnerability report from Cisco
- Cisco TALOS-2018-0596 advisory: OLEread Code Execuction Vulnerability #17011
- Cisco TALOS-2018-0598 advisory: putShapeProperty Code Execution Vulnerability #17011
- Cisco TALOS-2018-0597 advisory: vbgetfp code execution vulnerability #17011
- Cisco TALOS-2018-0599 advisory: putlsttbl code execution vulnerability #17151
- Cisco TALOS-2018-0600 advisory: vbputanld code execution vulnerability #17151
- Cisco TALOS-2018-0603 advisory: GetShapePropery 0x105 code execution vulnerability #17151
Conversion from Word
- The content was missing. #16326
- Files containing incorrect field codes could not be converted.
- A color fill was not applied.
- Images were not positioned correctly or missing.#16095
- Images were not output when converted to PDF.
- The number of rows in the table increased, and a part of the table that did not fit within the page was missing.
- Indent position shifted, text was missing.
- The leader of the table of contents was missing.
- Support for ADVANCE field (\d,\y) #16282
- The paragraph number was incorrect.
- Positions of image, shape, object etc. were incorrect.
- The display position of the figure was incorrect
- The position of the image in the table shifted and it overlapped with another table.
- Most content was rendered in a small area and overflowed. #16326
- The height of a line with an object was incorrect. #16326
- The page break position was different from the original.
- An incorrect page break occurred after the table.
- The break position of the table that went across the page was different from the original.
- A page break didn't occur in the middle of the table where the title line was specified multiply.
- The line break position differed from the original.
- The line break position differed from the original Word.
- The processing of blank lines that were not displayed in Word's print preview was incorrect.
- There was an unnecessary empty line.
- A line with only a tab and a white space in the original became multiple lines.
- The space between Japanese and alphanumeric characters was not reflected even it was specified.
- Text was not justified.
- The upper and lower range of the background color of the character became wider.
- When there was a ruby text, enclosing lines around text didn't show up.
- The width of the text box became narrower.
- Diagonal ruled lines of table cells were not displayed.
- An unexpected long slanted line was displayed.
- The background of the text became opaque.
- The color of text in a table was incorrect.
- The width of the left and right margins of even-numbered pages may be reversed.
- The column width of the table was different.
- The hyperlink in the table of contents was displayed as underline attributes in blue.
- Characters in a merged cell disappeared
Conversion for DOCX/PPTX/XLSX
- VmlShape was not output correctly.
Conversion from RTF
- AutoShape was not output correctly.
Conversion from SVG
- Converting an SVG file to PNG, JPEG, TIFF sometimes resulted in a blank output.
Conversion to EMF format
- A color fill was not applied.