November 21, 2018
– Office Server Document Converter V7.0 R1 release
- Support for SmartArt.
- Support for OOX Math Equations. (Word Equation Editor support)
- Linearized PDF output is now available. #14458
- Word outline hierarchy in the bookmark when converting to PDF is now available.
- Support for Ideographic Variation Sequence (IVS).
- Support for variable width columns in Word documents. #17792
- The thumbnail of the first page of large-volume EXCEL files can now be processed at high speed.
- Support for ListNum fields in Word. #16282
The following issues have been corrected:
1) Conversion from Word (iDOCX)
- When there was a space at the beginning of the line and the text is justified, the width of the space increased.
- OSDC crashed with a file created with software that is not Microsoft Word. #18224
- Word strikethrough and underline went past the text. #18171
- Text and images overlapped.
- The paragraph prespace at the top of the page was not suppressed. #18171
- Text was not justified. #18171
- A document including pages with different number of rows and columns might not convert correctly with an error message. #17792
- Text in the figure might not convert.
- The position of the line or the image sent to the next page at the end of the page was incorrect.
- The position of the image shifted in the vertical writing document.
- The space between the lines with ruby was too wide.
- The line spacing and the white space became narrower depending on the font.
- The line spacing was too wide when there was a small inline image.
2) Conversion from Word (iDOC)
- When the character size changed in the document, the thickness of the underline changed.
3) Conversion from Excel (iXLSX)
- Conversion from XLSX to PDF resulted in illegal PDF.
- Text color was output as white when converting from XLSX to PDF.
4) Conversion from Excel (iXLSX)
- Text color was output as white when converting from PPTX to image.
5) Conversion from Office (iOOXML) j*Common for DOCX/PPTX/XLSX
- Conversion of VmlShape resulted in illegal PDF.
- VmlShape was not output.
6) Conversion from TIFF
- The PDF size converted from the combined TIFF became larger than the sum of the file size before combining.