– OSDC V7.0 MR2 Release
The following issues have been corrected.
1) Vulnerability report from Cisco
- Cisco TALOS-2019-0792 advisory: TxMasterStyleAtom parsing code
execution vulnerability. #19817
2) Conversion from Word (DOCX)
- If a diagram is placed in a table, the conversion created spaces
above and below the diagram.
- In the COM interface, the setting of Word table of contents
3) Conversion from Word (DOC)
- Page layout was broken when converting from DOC to PDF
4) Conversion from Excel (XLSX)
- Print settings were not reflected in XLSX to PDF conversion.
- Text box was misplaced during conversion to PDF.
- When converting from Excel to PDF, ruled lines were not output.
- Excel to PDF conversion created large number of Pages including
5) Conversion from Excel (XLS)
- PDF created by the conversion from xls could not be opened.
- A small text input file with long line took a long time to render. #19488