August 8, 2019
– OSDC V7.0 MR2 Release
The following issues have been corrected:
- Conversion from Word (DOCX)
- The position of line break in text was incorrect.
- The header and the body overlapped.
- In a cell with a shape, the vertical positions of text and shape were not displayed correctly.
- Item names of vertical and horizontal axis of a graph were not reproduced correctly.
- The position of the output table was incorrect.
- Some tables overlapped.
- The special character “non-breaking hyphen” was missing.
- The position of the figure caption was incorrect.
- The position of the image was incorrect.
- Conversion from PowerPoint(PPTX)
- When converting to PDF, arrows in figures were not converted.
- Shapes were not displayed correctly.
- The angle of the fill gradient was not displayed correctly.
- Conversion from PDF
- Input PDF content was flipped in output PDF. RT#21028
- Conversion from SVG
- Fixed hang in SVG conversion process