March 16, 2020
OSDC V7.1 MR1 Release
The following issues have been corrected:
1) Conversion from Word (DOCX)
– Table was not displayed.
– Table caption was displayed on the previous page.
– Table was not displayed on the correct position.
– Horizontal border of the table was not displayed.
– Table was displayed overlapping with the text.
– Text was wrapped around the table which is displayed on the incorrect position.
– Image was displayed overlapping with the text.
– Shape overlapping with text was not displayed on the correct position.
– Color of the check mark of the list was not displayed correctly.
– Layout frame was not displayed on the correct position.
– When converting to PNG, some SVD images in the DOCX were not output.
– Only one of the two tabs was applied.
– Incorrect font was used.
– Table specified as “Keep lines together” was split.
– Text position of the paragraph setting was not applied.
2) Conversion from Excel (XLSX)
– Aspect ratio of the shape was not displayed correctly.
– When converting to image, some circle shapes were deformed.
– When converting to image, some borders were displayed on the place where the border was not specified.
– When converting to PDF, some lines were not output.
– Some check boxes were not output.
– Font size in the text box was increased.
3) Conversion from PowerPoint(PPTX)
– When converting to PDF, some shapes were not output.
4) Conversion from PDF
– When converting to PDF, the process was not finished.
– When converting to image, an application error occurred.
5) Conversion from Images
– JPEG 2000 format image was not converted. 6) Other
– When specified the “-extlevel 4” on Linux environment, the process was not continued with “WARNING: Error Level : 2”.