June 3, 2020
OSDC V7.1 MR2 Release
The following issues have been corrected.
1) Conversion from Word (DOCX)
- When justifying text, the beginning and end of a character were dropped out without a line break if the character could not fit on one line.
- Some borders were not displayed on a nested table.
- Position of the image in the table was misaligned and the height of the row was not expanded even for the image with text wrapping.
- Kerning process was not displayed correctly.
- Space between characters were not displayed correctly.
- Overlaid text was not displayed.
- Text wrapping around the image in the text box was not correct.
- Image was flipped.
- Conversion was not completed.
2) Conversion from Word (DOC)
- When the text exceeding one line is positioned in the center and right alignment tubs, the text was overlapped.
3) Conversion from Excel (XLSX)
- Starting page number was not correct.
4) Conversion from Excel (XLS)
- When specifying the text rotation to -90 degrees in the cell, the horizontal position was not correct.
- When full-width was specified for the date and time formats, it was not displayed correctly.
- In vertical writing mode, even when the horizontal text alignment was set to “General”, text was left-justified instead of centered.
5) Conversion from PowerPoint(PPTX)
- Paragraph number was not in a correct sequential order.
6) Image output
- When converting to an image, an external character was not displayed.