September 2, 2020
The following issues have been corrected:
Conversion from Word (DOCX)
- Text in the text box was output to the bookmark.
- Page numbers on the footer were not updated.
- The list number specified as Chinese numerals was changed to Arabic numerals.
- When the base character was underlined, the ruby was also underlined.
- The line break position in the course of text inside the cell was not correct.
- The selected option in “Paragraph” – “Typography” – “Text alignment” in Word was not reflected correctly.
- Position of the label letter of the bullet list was not correct.
- Width of the justified text differed from Word.
- When justifying text, the beginning and end of a character were dropped out without a line break if the character could not fit on one line.
Conversion from Word (DOC)
- Width of the tub was not output correctly and the position of the text was not correct.
Conversion from Excel (XLSX)
- Input value was displayed as #####, even though the cell is wide enough.
- Improved the break position of the text box.
Conversion from Excel (XLS)
- There is a mistake in the field of freeform shape, which can now be read covering by another field.
- The part that should be transparent was not displayed correctly.
- Some borders were not displayed.
Conversion from PowerPoint(PPTX)
- Font size was not correct.
Image output (Windows)
- PDF watermark was not transparent with image output.